Guide to ClassIn
How to Login?
Both Android and Apple users may download the App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store directly.
- Using your browser, please visit the link below
Note: The application is also available for download on your mobile phone and tablet.
1. Select Windows 7 and newer for Windows users.
2. Select macOS for Mac users.
3. ClassIn APP is only for mobile devices
After making your selection, please follow the on-screen instructions to download the application on your device.
For a detailed information on pre-class preparation, please click here.
You should have received an email from us informing you of your child’s unique login ID and password.
If you did not receive it, please contact your child’s I Can Read Centre.
Double Click on the ClassIn application shortcut:
- The log in screen will appear:
- Enter the details provided to you following the instructions below:
- The “Log In” button should turn green.
- You have now successfully logged in to ClassIn Platform and should see your child’s class schedule.
Note: Password cannot be changed.
What is ClassIn?
ClassIn Online Class is a live web class conducted by qualified and trained I Can Read teachers. “ClassIn” is the platform I Can Read uses to conduct these classes. It is one of the best platforms currently available for effective and interactive learning.
If you have more than one child attending lessons, you will be provided 2 unique login IDs.
Parents should help your child to set up the device and make sure the webcam, speaker, and microphone are functioning properly. Students can enter the classroom 10 minutes before the lessons start. You are suggested to enter the classroom earlier. Kindly note that ClassIn will not be able to admit a student to the scheduled class 30 minutes after the commencement of class.
Please also make sure your child has the necessary stationery (colour pencils for PRE1/2/3; pencil and eraser for RDG, PREP, and ENG) and ICR student books with them.
We will contact you on a weekly basis to follow up with your child’s learning progress and understand your concern. We would also like to have your feedback on our Online Class so that we can improve on a continuous basis. You will receive a Lesson Summary after each lesson. You can see what is covered in the lesson and the homework assigned.
Yes, you may join the class to assist or to help your child on the application.
You can try to login and enter the class your child is assigned to. If you still experience difficulties joining the class, please contact our centre staff and we will try to assist you to re-enter the class.
- We strongly encourage that all other applications to be closed during lessons.
- Opening any other applications during lessons will cause you to exit the classroom. This is to ensure students are focused during lessons and not doing any other activities during lessons.
- If you exited the classroom 10mins before end time, you will not be allowed to re-enter the classroom.
The fees for both online and physical classes are similar.
- Class size for Pre-reading level 1, 2&3, Reading, Primary 1-2 is up to 8 students with 90 minutes duration.
- Class size for Primary 3-6 English program is up to 10 students with 120 minutes duration.